Oona Caviar Millésime
This caviar is distinguished by its intense flavour and shiny black colour. The flavour develops fully after several months of maturation, when it is then pasteurised in glass. This caviar is ideal for adding the final touch to dishes such as beef tartare. Pasteurisation lends it a longer shelf life and a firmer grain. Together with mit Oona Caviar N°103 - traditionnel, Oona Caviar Millésime is traditionally a bestseller.
- Glass sizes: 20 g, 50 g, 100 g
- 20 g glass contains a mother-of-pearl spoon
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Ideal storage at + 5 °C max
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 9 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver ...
Weight: 2 g
The sturgeon not only provides us with valuable delicacies, but also with special fish leather. Unique accessories arise during the course of a complex handling process.
The sturgeon not only provides us with valuable delicacies, but also with special fish leather. In collaboration with the Zeller tannery in Steffisburg (BE), the actual waste produ...
Weight: 1 g
Fresh sturgeon meat has a mild flavour and boasts numerous benefits. One special characteristic is that it has no bones. Sturgeon fillet straight from the grill is particularly tasty.
Fresh sturgeon meat has a mild flavour and boasts numerous benefits. One special characteristic is that it has no bones. It also has a firm consistency similar to white meat, does ...
Weight: 150 g