Oona Caviar Osietra Carat
A product for true caviar connoisseurs. The first ever Swiss caviar from Russian sturgeon comes from fish that had 9-10 years in which to develop and grow in warm mountain water. The result is a fine, dry caviar. The grains are silver-grey to olive and have a golden sheen. Traditionally aged in slip-lid tins, the caviar develops its nutty and unbelievably fresh aroma with subtle notes of fresh earth. It is therefore stronger than Oona Caviar N°103 – traditionnel.
- Tin sizes: 50 g, 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 1000 g, 1800 g
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Russian sturgeon (Acipenser gueldenstaedtii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Certified Mountain/Alp
- Ideal storage at – 2 °C to + 2 °C
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
- Nutritional values for 100g:
- Calorific value: 1231kj/296kcal
- Fat: 20.2g
- thereof saturated fatty acids: 3.7g
- single saturated fatty acids: 11.2g
- polyunsaturated fatty acids: 5.3g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7g
- Protein: 26.7g
- Salt: 4.3g
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 9 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
Fresh sturgeon fillet, without skin
Fresh sturgeon meat has a mild flavour and boasts numerous benefits. One special characteristic is that it has no bones. Sturgeon fillet straight from the grill is particularly tasty.
Fresh sturgeon meat has a mild flavour and boasts numerous benefits. One special characteristic is that it has no bones. It also has a firm consistency similar to white meat, does ...
Weight: 150 g
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silve...
Weight: 2 g
Oona Caviar N°103 – traditionnel
The purity of this caviar comes into its own. With a maximum salt content of 3.5 per cent, it is lightly salted and develops its rich, nutty flavour.
The purity of this caviar comes into its own. With a maximum salt content of 3.5 per cent, it is lightly salted and develops its rich, nutty flavour. The unvarying colour and round...
Weight: 30 g