Oona Caviar & Vodka Czar‘s Village Imperial
For those who enjoy indulging in Russian caviar culture, we have created a gourmet duo of Oona Caviar and Vodka Czar‘s Village, an exquisite Russian distillate.
Article number: 33
The fine appearance and delicate, nutty aroma of traditional Oona Caviar N°103 fully develop thanks to the exceptional balance of the vodka. The noble distillate is distilled according to an old recipe using honey, raspberry leaves and wild cherries, lending it surprising depth.
- Tin sizes: 50 g, 125 g
- If desired, 50 g tins with Ice Cube
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Ideal storage at – 2 °C to + 2 °C
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
- Vodka Czar's Village Imperial
- 40% Vol.
- 70cl, glass blown by craftsmen, glass stopper
- Additional bottle for CHF 50
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 12 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
A fine product deserves a selected, exclusive packaging. The “Oona” caviar makes its appearance embedded in the “Ice Cube”.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver …
Weight: 2 gr.
The mountain butter from St-Imier in the Bernese Jura Mountains is traditionally made from fresh mountain milk. Combined and refined with mild olive oil, the sweet-tasting mountain butter and the aromatic, salty Oona Caviar Millésime offer guaranteed pleasure for special moments.
The mountain butter from St-Imier in the Bernese Jura Mountains is traditionally made from fresh mountain milk. Combined and refined with mild olive oil, the sweet-tasting mountain…
Weight: 40 gr.