Oona Caviar & Charles Heidsieck
Its smooth texture and intensive, delicate nutty aroma traditionally make Oona caviar N°103 a wonderful accompaniment to Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve Champagne.
Its smooth texture and intensive, delicate nutty aroma traditionally make Oona caviar N°103 a wonderful accompaniment to Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve Champagne. The caviar further enhances the fine aroma nuances of the sun-ripened fruit in the Champagne.
Ideal as an exquisite gift for special moments of pleasure with business partners, friends and family.
- Tin sizes: 50 g, 125 g
- If desired, 50 g tins with Ice Cube
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Ideal storage at – 2 °C to + 2 °C
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
- Champagne Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve
- Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Drinking temperature: 8 - 10°C
- Additional bottle for CHF 57.-
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 12 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
A fine product deserves a selected, exclusive packaging. The “Oona” caviar makes its appearance embedded in the “Ice Cube”.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver …
Weight: 2 gr.