Oona Caviar, Salmon & Canard-Duchêne Cuvée Léonie Brut Champagne
The fine appearance and intensive, delicate nutty aroma make the traditional Oona caviar N°103 a wonderful accompaniment to Canard-Duchêne Cuvée Léonie Brut Champagne.
Article number: 8
The fine appearance and intensive, delicate nutty aroma make the traditional Oona caviar N°103 a wonderful accompaniment to Canard-Duchêne Cuvée Léonie Brut Champagne. Together with the royal fillet of Scottish smoked salmon, this gift pack makes the perfect trio for connoisseurs, friends and family.
Caviar product details
- Tin size: 50 g
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Ideal storage at – 2°C to + 2°C
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
Salmon product details
- Scottish smoked salmon, 250 g
- Ideal storage at <5°C
- Minimum shelf life: 28 days
Champagne product details
- Champagne AOC Canard-Duchêne Cuvée Léonie Brut, 75 cl
- Grape varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- Drinking temperature: 8–10°C
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipped by our partner Dörig & Brandl in suitable packaging with ice packs; cold chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 20
- Purchase order deadline is 3 days (at noon) prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 12 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays
A fine product deserves a selected, exclusive packaging. The “Oona” caviar makes its appearance embedded in the “Ice Cube”.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver …
Weight: 2 gr.
Caviar stories which are entertaining and amusing provide you with interesting information and give you food for thought. The perfect read for caviar lovers and those whom it converts.
Do you know what a Huso huso is? If you think it’s a Beluga-sturgeon, you’re right! But did you know that caviar was “poor man’s food” right up to the end of the 19th century? And …
Weight: 2 gr.