Book: Caviar stories
Caviar stories which are entertaining and amusing provide you with interesting information and give you food for thought. The perfect read for caviar lovers and those whom it converts.
2 g /
Article number: 28
Do you know what a Huso huso is? If you think it’s a Beluga-sturgeon, you’re right! But did you know that caviar was “poor man’s food” right up to the end of the 19th century? And that during the “caviar rush” in the USA, the black caviar eggs were handed out for free like peanuts in the New York bars? Do you know how caviar is actually produced? What is actually behind Osietra, Sevruga and Beluga?
Christoph Moeske's caviar stories provide interesting and entertaining information as well as detail on the political and economic backgrounds. They put you in a contemplative mood and also amuse you. In short: they are the perfect read for caviar lovers and those whom they convert.
- By Christoph Moeskes
- Tre Torri Verlag (2011)
- Only available in German
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Delivery by the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 9
- Delivery period 2 days for orders received by 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday except bank holidays
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays