Sturgeon leather bag
The sturgeon not only provides us with valuable delicacies, but also with special fish leather. Unique accessories arise during the course of a complex handling process.
2 g /
Article number: 26
The sturgeon not only provides us with valuable delicacies, but also with special fish leather. In collaboration with the Zeller tannery in Steffisburg (BE), the actual waste product is tanned as leather in a complex process and then made into unique accessories. The look of the leather, which makes you think of bark, and the cork-like haptics are very characteristic of this fish. Finally, the sturgeon’s ornamental cartilaginous plates make each piece unique.
- 100% Swiss craftsmanship
- Sturgeon leather from Tropenhaus Frutigen
- External material: waste material from sunshades, water and dirt-repellent, resistant to light
- Internal material: Remnants of flag material, 100% silk from Brazil (very high-quality), woven in Switzerland
- Rollover with a snap fastener
- Practical internal pocket
- Logo application
- Ca. 26 x 16 x 3 cm (W/L/H)
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Delivery by the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 9
- Delivery period 2 days for orders received by 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday except bank holidays
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays