Oona Caviar N°103 – traditionnel
The purity of this caviar comes into its own. With a maximum salt content of 3.5 per cent, it is lightly salted and develops its rich, nutty flavour. The unvarying colour and round grain are also characteristic of this caviar. Together with Oona Caviar Millésime, Oona Caviar N°103 is traditionally a bestseller.
- Tin sizes: 30 g, 50 g, 125 g, 500 g
- Tin sizes on request at the Oona Caviar Sales Office: 1000 g
- If desired, 30 g and 50 g tins with Ice Cube
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Certified Mountain/Alp
- Ideal storage at – 2 °C to + 2 °C
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
- Nutritional values for 100g
- Calorific value: 999kj/239kcal
- Fat: 14.8g
- of which saturated fatty acids: 3.2g
- single saturated fatty acids: 7.9g
- polyunsaturated fatty acids: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Protein: 23.8g
- Salt: 4.4g
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 9 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver ...
Weight: 2 g
A fine product deserves a selected, exclusive packaging. The “Oona” caviar makes its appearance embedded in the “Ice Cube”.
Fresh sturgeon meat has a mild flavour and boasts numerous benefits. One special characteristic is that it has no bones. Sturgeon fillet straight from the grill is particularly tasty.
Fresh sturgeon meat has a mild flavour and boasts numerous benefits. One special characteristic is that it has no bones. It also has a firm consistency similar to white meat, does ...
Weight: 150 g