Oona Caviar N°101 – limité
The 101 label is reserved for caviar with a diameter of at least 2.6 millimetres, an intense flavour, tender skin and of the highest quality.
Article number: 3
The predicate 101 means the highest quality, with the optimal maturation time of the roe giving it this seal of quality. The sturgeons from which this caviar is harvested were already selected when their maturity was determined. A further check is made just before the production itself. The grains are selected by hand by the fish inspector according to colour and size. The delicate skin, the minimum grain size of 2.6 millimetres and the intensive taste characterise this caviar. With a proportion of only five percent of the total production in the Tropenhaus, this caviar is a real rarity.
Only available at certain times of the year - order now!
- Tin sizes: 50 g, 125 g, 500 g, 1000 g
- If desired, 50 g tins with Ice Cube
- Only available by special order
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Ideal storage at – 2 °C to + 2 °C
- Minimum shelf life: 20 days
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 9 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
A fine product deserves a selected, exclusive packaging. The “Oona” caviar makes its appearance embedded in the “Ice Cube”.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver …
Weight: 5 gr.