Oona Caviar N°102 – jeune
This quality promises pure freshness. As the only caviar producer in Switzerland, Tropenhaus Frutigen guarantees that the caviar will be shipped within just a few days of it being harvested.
Article number: 5
This quality promises pure freshness. As the only caviar producer in Switzerland, Tropenhaus Frutigen guarantees that the caviar will be shipped within just a few days of it being harvested. The minimally salted roe with its light, foamy texture is only available by special order.
Only available if reserved in advance by calling +41 (0)33 672 11 47 or by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tin sizes: 50 g, 125 g, 500 g, 1000 g
- If desired, 50 g tins with Ice Cube
- Only available by special order
- Swiss origin, breeding and processing in Tropenhaus Frutigen
- Ingredients: Roe from Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), Swiss rock salt without additives
- Ideal storage at – 2 °C to + 2 °C
- Minimum shelf life: 15 days
- Shipment only within Switzerland, other countries upon request
- Shipment in polystyrene boxes with ice pads, refrigeration chain guaranteed
- Delivery by night express using the Swiss Post
- Shipment costs CHF 25
- Latest ordering time for next day deliveries is 3 p.m.
- Deliveries are made from Tuesday to Saturday approximately from 7 to 9 a.m. by the Swiss Post, except bank holidays.
- The package must be received in person.
- No delivery is possible Sundays and Mondays
In order to serve caviar fittingly, the material of the spoon is a decisive factor. Horn is highly suitable as it doesn’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar.
In order to serve caviar fittingly, we recommend mother-of-pearl or horn spoons. These materials don’t disturb the unique aroma of the caviar. Under no circumstances should silver …
Weight: 2 gr.
A fine product deserves a selected, exclusive packaging. The “Oona” caviar makes its appearance embedded in the “Ice Cube”.